Friday, January 23, 2009

~I'm here, there, everywhere...~

I saw a thing a few weeks ago on my friend Dean's blog, but now I can't find it anywhere. It had to do with live feeds, and putting all your pages in one location, or something to that effect.
What I need is a page that I can check everything from, including yahoo, myspace, facebook, twitter, my blog, and a few other websites i go to often, such as the pine bluff commercial and monticellolive (woop woop joe...i just gave ya a shoutout!).

IS there something like this that exists, and where do I find it?

2 comments:

  1. Blogline or google reader,but heres what I do.

    I have igoogle as my homepage,with google toolbar.On the toolbar I have buttons for facebook,wiki,wordpress,youtube,yahoo,ebay,gmail,blogger and google itself...and you can find many more.

    In addition,I also have widgets on my igoogle homepage from Monticellolive and googlereader taht puts the "feeds" of blogs on my homepage.So when I open up my computer,I automatically see todays news and everyones blogs.Its purdy cool.Hope that helps,sista gal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog!!

    I don't know much about the technical stuff, sorry. BUT, I do know where you can find yourself some blogging friends. It's call the Secrets in the Sauce and its so much fun! Here is the link:http://thesecretisinthesauce.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete