Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Original Deck of Cards...

I was being all musical in my morning blog, then I checked my email and had a forward from my friend called 'Deck of Cards'...it was a story. Well, I found the original story (which YES does happen to be in my most awesome record collection!) on youtube and I think it's so much better hearing the great Red Sovine tell it....thanks. How did you know I was going to be all nostalgic today? LOL

i'ma try to put it over on the right because i dont know how to add it here. :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I just listened to Deck of Cards and it was so neat - I have never heard of it before. Thanks for posting it on your blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jayme are you a southern girl? I am in Idaho. Idaho and the surrounding states get inversions because we have lots of mountains that create these valleys we live in and when the weather fronts come through it traps all the cold air down in the valley along with any smog and just yucky stuff and makes life very gray. It is so weird cause if we drive up into the mountains and get above it, then the sun is shining so beautifully. It's pretty much a winter phenomenon for us.
    Go for the Valentines box - my son is 8 also and he loves it. It truly was easy to do. Good luck:)

    Cherie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll just keep posting down here for the moment. LOL.
    That is a pretty amazing story about that girl.
    It will be interesting to see if she is the same girl who was abducted.
    I can imagine it is pretty traumatic.

    Cherie

    ReplyDelete