Friday, April 10, 2009

Just waking up.

YAY! No tornado and the house didn't fall on my head (I'm still having to contend with a dog that's a bit annoying today, though....and have lil munchkins running all around, too).

I just heard a vicious rumor (actually, I read it on Tasha's myspace status) that there's a 70 percent chance of rain Sunday??? I certainly hope not, Tasha!

We have Easter egging all day tommorrow, and perhaps a sunrise service Sunday morning, so here I go back to weather.com again....

So today, I'm going to try and finish my laundry! Yayay! I've found a few things for the La'Keisha Shepherd family, and got a phone call last night, finding a few more things, so that's what I'm going to be doing today. Dirt-trackies, don't forget to bring items for the cash & clothes drive, and thanks for helping!

Okay, off to town I go to get cigs & coffee. Not a very healthy start to the day, is it?

2 comments:

  1. hey jayme! glad to hear you made it thru the storms okie dokie.

    also, sorry it's taken me so long to start making my way over here again. when you'd quit blogging way back whenever it was,i took you off my feed reader. i remember you telling me on facebook that you were gonna start again (or maybe it was an email), but i kept forgetting to ask you for the link. i saw a comment you left on shelley's blog and got here from there,and now i'ma add you back to my reader...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, dean!
    glad to see u made it thru too!
    i'm not back full force yet, just a little here and there....nothing that amounts to a hill of beans.

    and YAY, i'm on your reader!

    Happy Easter!!! :)

    ReplyDelete