Saturday, May 16, 2009

My sister, the author. She never ceases to amaze me, that's for sure.



She arrives in all her splendor...

Well, here it is! Actually, here THEY are.

My sister, a Monticello native and writer for Easy Rider and In the Wind biker magazines, has become a reknown biker personality throughout the United States and Australia.

As contributing author, her story is featured in the newest project of well-known and best-selling author Art Veno (and Edward Winterhalder), Biker Chicks..., as well as a book written by Amy, Wicked Bitch. Both books will be on tour this summer, beginning later this month with numerous appearances in New York City.

The first person in history allowed to be photographed with Elvis Presley's bike collection, Amy and her book have gotten rave reviews from some of the biggest names in publishing and outlaw biker organizations. Her sometimes amusing, often heart-wrenching, and constantly shocking stories are sure to stun and entertain anyone who dares to read it.

The book is available for immediate purchase by clicking here.

3 comments:

  1. you forgot to mention that your photography can also be found on display in both books.... Jayme has a photo she took of me in Biker Chicks, and she is the exclusive photographer for the cover of Wicked Bitch. There are a great many stories about her available to laugh at in my book as well.... thank you, my darling little sister, for this wonderful article about me, and for being the wind beneath my broom....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Amy! I didn't know you were a writer.

    I guess congratulations are in order for you, too, Jayme, since your photographs are in the book as well.

    -Heather Bratton

    ReplyDelete