Tuesday, August 4, 2009

~To my sister, Amy~

Congratulations to my sister!
She arrived in Sturgis, South Dakota, for the release of her book after riding her Harley all the way from Arkansas.
She battled chemo sickness (her treatment for Lupus, which keeps her severely ill most of the time), horrendous storms, heat and exhaustion, and I'm so proud of her strength and determination.
I hope you have the time of your life, Sis, and your book is already a success, so I know you'll have a great time. I'm so proud of all the things I've seen written about you by so many prominent authors and biker celebrities.
You've done it. You had a dream and you've lived it, and I'm so happy for you.
We love you!

1 comment:

  1. glad to hear she made it. i was concerned for her making that trip the way she's been feeling.

    ReplyDelete