Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I wrote this months ago...

and haven't read it until today. I really needed to hear what I said. LOL

"This is what the LORD says, he who made the earth, the LORD who formed it and established it—the LORD is his name: 'Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know."- Jeremiah 33:2-3

My third blog of the evening, I've explained my goal, my 'mission', if you will, and while I've written two blogs, my thirst of writing still had not been quenched.
At a loss as to what I wanted to write, I went to an online Bible site and found the above passage, their 'verse of the day.'
Those few words spoke volumes to me. I'm torn in so many directions right now, as far as school, work and my future is concerned. There are so many unanswered questions and confusing decisions to be made, not to mention worries that my ignorance will cause me to fail in any endeavour I attempt to embark upon.
And right there, in black and white, a simple reminder that it's not my job to have the answers. That's God's job, and He promises me things that I don't know, he will teach me.
The One that created the world, that keeps us spinning on its axle, is the same One who will give me answers as I need them. He forms my future, not me, or college hours or employers. He gives me knowledge, not me, college professors or work experience. He will be the One to bestow blessings upon my life, not me, edcuation or paychecks.
He knows all things in the world, and wisdom through Christ is neverending. My thirst for writing still hasn't been satisfied, but I have a greater thirst...I crave knowledge, I look forward to learning, and I'm excited about my future, and the wrinkles, bills and realized ignorance that comes with it.
Thank God I have Him to lead me over the next few months, because I can't even make it to the grocery store without forgetting where I'm supposed to be going.

No comments:

Post a Comment