Wednesday, January 21, 2009

~Whew, I'm glad I finally got outta that class...these are old blogs, remember...~


I'm stressing over a biology lab test. A couple semesters ago, the powers that be put me in biology but not the corresponding lab, so I'm having to sit through a similar course again this semester. I was surprised at how much I DID actually retain, but that biology class was the HARDEST course I have EVER taken....I got through it, though, and now I'm struggling through the lab. Science and my brain doesn't play well together, and I think it's quite unfortunate because I DO find biology interesting, especially the lab...I just have a hard time with words such as hemicellulose and especially tonight's topic....what IS THIS CRAP????
Predict what would happen if you mixed sufficient water with the 500 mOs sample shown above to reduce its osmolarity to about 300 mOs.
~~~~~~
I have tried to blog at least a dozen times, but myspace has been giving me fits. As you can see, I'm in the halloween mood, one of my favorite holidays, mostly because of the lack of stress compared to some of the other ones. I adore Autumn, too!
Other news....
We are through racing, but I had such a GREAT time watching all my friends and riding with Chris and am actually looking forward to next year, which surprises me. Racing and I have had a love-hate relationship because of the time and stress involved with it, not to mention 100 degree weather and dusty boogers. It's Chris' passion, and therefore, I like it, too, for his benefit and try to support it. I'm thankful for this season because I've mellowed out and learned to enjoy it alot more without worrying so much about the dangers and whatnot...

No comments:

Post a Comment