Wednesday, January 21, 2009

~What a rotten day~

Okay, this is the 3rd time I've tried to write this...
I picked a heck of a day to try and build a new blog. It's been rotten for me. I look at the time...8:59 p.m....I know if I go to sleep now, which is all I've wanted to do all day, I'll be back up by 11, and that'll mess me up the rest of the night.
I've posted some of my older blogs, and I'll post a few more, but I wanted to tell some of you bloggers that I'm sorry. I freaked a few weeks ago because I had major things going on with my life, my blogs, and a few of my friends were arguing back and forth with a bunch of people on my page....I didn't want to be accused of being party to the drama, and basically I just had a bad few days about privacy and deleted a bunch of people until things calmed down and I quit freaking. I'm over it now, and I'd love for everyone to be back on my Myspace page, so you can add me if you want. If you are offended, I apologize...I've been traveling roads I've never been down before...that noone's ever been down before... and it's been tough for me to handle.

1 comment:

  1. Yep it's me, but me and Jody aren't married, so it's still Stewart, but that's ok! LOL! Glad you found me!

    ReplyDelete