Wednesday, January 21, 2009

~Just Rambling~

My car is filthy and I gotta clean it out today. I must say it's not as bad as it has been in the past, but it's pretty funky. I said something to a friend this morning about it and said 'I don't clean my car out. Lawson does that. He gets pissed when I do it.' Then I realized that prolly made no sense.
What I meant, is there are certain things, like mowing, setting out that trash (which he didn't do last week, so there's like eight bags. blech.), and washing my car that he doesn't want me doing. He's said more than once 'I don't want people to think I make my wife mow the yard. That's my job.' When I say he gets 'mad', it's not mad, just irked, and shamed, I guess, cuz he thinks those are his chores. I'm the same way about things too...I hate him to leave the house in a wrinkled shirt or buying groceries. Those are my departments...
I'ma clean my car out today though, I promise. I also have to clean the porch b/cuz it's looking a little white-trashy, and I forgot to pay the blooming water bill. Again. Actually, who I won't mention, promised to run by there, so I just didn't think about it anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment