Wednesday, January 21, 2009

~One of those surveys and how I answered it...~

What's your favorite color?
"Till things are brighter, I'm the man in black." ~Johnny Cash

What's your favorite animal?
"I woke up in the middle of the night last night, thinking about how I'm well on my way to becoming a cougar. Except probably not as hot as Demi though... " ~Christine Griffin

Who's your role model?
"The only man a girl can depend on is her daddy." ~Frenchie (Grease)

How many siblings do you have?
"If evil is inevitable, how are the wicked accountable? Nay, why do we call them wicked at all?" ~Horace Mann

How many people live in your house?
"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life...." ~Robert Frost

How many animals do you have"I care not much for a man's religion whose dog and cat are not the better for it." ~Abe Lincoln

Where do you live(trailor, mansion, regular house )?
"To be happy at home is the ultimate result of all ambition, the end to which every enterprise and labor tends, and of which every desire prompts the prosecution." ~Samuel Johnson

Who is your most valuable friend?"
And when I need to lift my spirits, Kermie can always do the trick." ~ Rich Little

Which friends do you hang out with the most?
"The atmosphere seems to change once the sun goes down and the race fans get to watch a good show." ~Dale Earnhardt

How many best friends do/did you have?
"A girl's legs are her best friends, but the best of friends must part." ~ Redd Foxx

How many friends have moved out of your city?
"All my exes live in Texas." ~George Strait

Would you rather have...coke or sprite?
"I was putting peanuts in my coke" ~Barbara Mandrell

Lunch or dinner?
"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti." ~Hannibal Lector

A sister or brother?
"She's the queen of the silver dollar, she rules the Smoky Kingdom. Her sceptor is a wine glass, and a barstool is her throne. Now the jesters flock around her, trying to win her favor..." ~Dave and Sugar, then later, Dr. Hook

Mcdonalds or Burger King?
"I haven't eaten at a McDonald's since I became President." ~Billy Clinton

Boyfreind or friend?
"An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind." ~Buddha

Hug or kiss?
"When my time on earth is gone, and my activities here are passed, I want they bury me upside down, and my critics can kiss my ass!" ~Bobby Knight

Pinch or poke?
"Smile, it's better than a poke in the eye." ~ Doug Horton

Clown or doll?
"I see myself as an intelligent, sensitive human, with the soul of a clown which forces me to blow it at the most important moments." ~Jim Morrison

No comments:

Post a Comment